Friday, August 7, 2015

Miss You

Hi guys!
My visits here seem to be few and far in between :( That's life for ya! I'm still here though, alive and kicking, and I'm still around, I've just my busy bee self!  I really recommend you follow me on all my social media, so you can more accurately see what I'm up to, and what's new. My Instagram, Facebook and Youtube Channel are great places for updates----you can find a link to all those places on the top right of this page. Follow me and don't miss a thing!
Now talking about missing, I have this I miss you simple card I created a long time ago, which I never got a chance ti share. It's sad, but I haven't used my Copic marked in over a year now, and I'm wondering if I've forgotten how to color! The only way to find out will be to give an image a try, but overtime I've sit down to start one, something comes up and I can't even start it!!!

I'm thinking once my daughter starts school again when summer ends, I'l have a little bit less interruptions, and a little bit more time to dedicate to the things I love. I'm really hoping for that, anyways!
On this card I used Graphic 45's Songbird collection and the Mia In Kimono Stamp from Wild Rose Studio.  I love the simplicity and how it gets right to the point as soon as you see it. Like I always say, simple is my preferred style. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...