Thursday, April 23, 2015

This process...

.....seems to be taking FOREVER. Many of you following me on Instagram or my Facebook Page might know what I'm talking about, as I've been sharing stuff there... the fact that life is very busy, and the time I have for myself is very limited, has not helped this process go as fast as I've wanted. My entire office/craftroom/studio is a huge mess, and I cannot wait to finish organizing everything, yet I always get interrupted, or just more important things come up and I have to stop doing what I want to do. Seems like everything takes me FOREVER to finish!Man do we collect stuff!!!
I recently ordered some new pieces of furniture, and had a whole fiasco with that, not ordering everything I needed  from the start, and then needing to order again for the missing pieces I forgot to get. Has that ever happened to you? Oh that was annoying! I finally got the parts, and everything is starting to look good...



There is still a lot I have to do, but slowly, I think I'm finally feeling comfortable in my room. I want a place for everything, and everything to have it's place, and even though it's taking me forever to get everything the way I want to, I have hope that soon it will finally be done and finished. I'll be so content the day when that happens!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...