Friday, September 19, 2014

A Fall Hello


Hello friends!
Seems like life has taken over my world, because again I have succumbed to posting fewer times than I would genuinely want to post in a month, ugh! Totally annoying because of course I'm so super hyped about getting a rhythm and then life happens and I'm stuck like chuck lol!
Well, I'm not going to let that pull me down, and we'll just go ahead with the next little project I have to share with you.


Made a fall themed card, as everyone seems to be longing so much for that time of the year which is quickly approaching, and I just had to join in the fun!
Like with most of my projects, I've made a quick video so you can see the process of me making this card. It has a funky background that shimmers in the light thanks to my trusty Lindy's Stamp Gang products. The I Am Roses items I used are the perfect shade for the spray combo I used. This card will be going in a special someone's package I'm taking to the post office hopefully today (or Monday hehe!).
You can enjoy on the video on my channel HERE, and here are the products used:
- I Am Roses SP1 Flower Spray
- I AM Roses  K1-805 Skeleton Leaves
- The Crafter's workshop  Mini Woodgrain Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Small Hello Die
- Cheese Cloth
- Seam Binding
- Yellow Sequin
- Light Molding Paste by Golden


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...