Thursday, August 14, 2014

Keeping it Simple: A Birthday Card

Hi there!
It's been quite a while since I shared a project for my Super Simple Series, so today I'm sharing with you a birthday card I made, which would be super easy to mass produce because of it's simplicity.
I used I Am Roses Flowers for a decorative touch and I think it turned out pretty cute, don't ya think?
You can make your card any shape you want, but in this case, mine is a present. Just right for a birthday card, right? If you have a die cutting machine (manual or electric) you have tons of choices on which shapes to use. You can even try and cut some free-hand yourself (remember when you made heart shaped cards in school?) Shape cards are really fun, specially when you are able to fit them right onto a regular sized envelope. This particular one was a die cut by American Crafts which I thought was so adorable, and I could replicate easily in any size that I want.
From the card picture itself you can't see an unconventional way I used just part of an I Am Roses product, but I did. You'd have to watch the video HERE to figure out what that is!
Here's what I used:
- TU1- 00 Mixed Pink Tulips Paper Craft Flowers (hint: this is what I used differently on this card)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...