I used a variety of products and the finished project is quite detailed, so here is a list for you of what I used for your convenience:
- Technique Tuesday's Technique Tiles in Fundamental Rings
- Crackle Paste by Golden
- Stamper's Anonymous Stamps: Mixed Media CMS125, School Desk CMS057
- Inkadinkado Stamp Set "Circle and Dots 97631"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang's Aug. 2014 Spray Set
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Reindeer Moss Green
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Silver Moon Saphire
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Midnight Violet
- Donna Salazar's Mixed Media Ink in the color Jazmine
- Jilibean Soup " Handwritten Sentiments" stamp set
- Cheese cloth
Here are some close up shots from my project:
And here is a picture of the entire layout. Please find the step by step video tutorial below as well. Hope you enjoy it, and are inspired to join in the challenge this month, for a chance to win $50 gift certificate to the Lindy's Stamp Gang online store. You can enter by clicking HERE.