Thursday, July 31, 2014

U R My Favorite! Card & Tutorial

Hello friends!
There's always something you can count on every month, and that is for Lindy's Stamp Gang to put out a new and fabulous color palette to get the inspiration flowing! This month's color palette was super patriotic yet so full of possibilitiesm and you might have seen on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog earlier this month what I created using it:

I made a step by step video tutorial, which if you are subscribed to the Lindy's Stamp Gang Newsletter, you already saw first than anyone else, as it was released to newsletter subscribers only, until today, when I make it public for everyone (you can subscribe to their  newsletter if you are not already by clicking HERE).  In the video, you get more details on how the colors and textures were achieved. So much fun to make!
The video is now public, and available for watching on my channel.  

I used the following products to make this card:
-Mini Bubble Doily Stencil by The Crafter's Workshop
-Clear Embossing Fluid by Stampendous
-Mini Art Is Stencil by The Crafter's Workshop
-Modeling Cream in the color Pearl Champagne by Viva
- Retired Crackle Background Stamp by Stampin' up (2005)
-Scotch Broom Yellow Two-toned Embossing Powder by Lindy's Stamp Gang
-Wood Veneer Frame from Michael's stores
-Wood Veneer Clock by Prima
-Wood Veneer Tag by Prima
-Scrabble Tiles from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...