Monday, September 2, 2013

Mature and Girly Birthday Card

Happy Labor Day everyone!
Today, I wanted to share with you my inspiration piece for the Lindy's Stamp Gang's September Color Challenge. Every month, LSG puts out a great color combo to inspire, and all the design team members have a lot of fun playing around to show different interpretations of the inspiration picture. This month the inspiration piece was the one below.
 Definitely not a combination I use very often, because I find that I do not use a lot of purples, but I gave it a try and used some of my favoriet Hero Arts and Stampin' up stamps to create the following card.






I used two different LSG embossing powders in this card: Oak Leaf Olive Gold and Magic Moon Pearls. I also used a few Starburst Stains: Green With Envy Green, Tea Pot Purple and Cosmopolitan Pink. I have a detailed video tutorial on my YouTube Channel, on how I created this card, and in it, you can see how all the materials went from being white, to being colorful and shimmery.
This is a perfect birthday for a mother, a grandma and even your mother in law. Girly, elegant, yet colorful and full of dimension.
Lindy's Stamp Gang is having a Labor Day Sale! Get  25% off of everything using the code:laborday
Hope you enjoyed!

Stamps used: Dogwood by Hero Arts, Lace Background by Hero Arts, Raindrop Background by Hero Arts, and Stampin' up Netting Stamp.

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...