Friday, March 1, 2013

Sweetheart Ellie from The paper Nest Dolls

Good day everyone!
Today I wanted to share  a card I created for The Paper Nest Dolls. They are a new company, and the owner, and creator Christine, asked me to play with one of her stamps. Her designs are based on her children, and Sweetheart Ellie was the one I worked with on this card. Doesn't she look sweet? I love her long hair, and her lolly pop just stands out with all the Crystal Stickles I added to it.
I paper pieced her dress, and added some different colored Stickles to the heart accent on it. I colored the rest with my adored Copic markers. The sentiment on the card is by Tiddly Inks, and I thought it just went perfect with this image. The border punch, as well as the punch used to cut out the sentiment are both from Stampin' Up, and the paper collection is the This and That from Echo Park. I added a bit of different colored bling, just to keep on with the whimsical candy theme, and kept the card relatively simple to have the image as the main focus.
You can check out The Paper Nest Dolls' store HERE to get some of their adorable images.
Thanks Christine for the opportunity, and thanks everyone for stopping by the blog today. I hope you have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...