Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 2013 SNSC Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share the card I made for Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.'s March's Sketch Challenge. I used Soap Bubble Sophie, as well as the sketch provided on the challenge post, and I totally love the look of this card. Clean and simple, yet so colorful. 
I used the Echo Park Eclectic Collection for this card, and my Copic Markers to color the image.
I encourage you to go check out the Sweet Nothing's Stamp Co.'s Sketch challenge this month, and join in. There is a really nice price for the winner, and it's so simple to participate!
You can find all the rules and information on how to enter by clicking HERE.
Can't wait to see what you create!
Hope you enjoyed today's project.
See you back here soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...