Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Gift Tag

Hello everyone! Valentine's day is just a few days away, and today I wanted to share a tag I created to go together with one of the gifts I'm giving away this year. I used tons of Lindy's Stamp Gang Products and made a start to finish video on it on my YouTube Channel. Make sure to stop by and watch if you are interested in seeing how this project came together.
The Lindy's Stamp Gang products I used are :
-Magical Mica in the colors Burnished Golden Leaf (From the Harvest Moon Magical Set)
-Starburts Stain in the color Dark Chocolate Truffle
-Embossing Powders in the colors: Cleopatra's Copper, Kaiser Russet Red, Geranium Coral Blush, Royal Burgundy Blue, Hibiscus Rose Orange, Bougainvillea Red Teal, Terra Cotta Rust, Razzleberry Plum, and Caesar's Gold.
I hope you enjoyed and were inspired to use your own Lindy's Stamp Gang products. Hope your week is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...