Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm Bananas for you!


Hey everyone!
I'm back again with another Valentine's Day card. I used a few of Scrap Happy Ohio's stamps and dies to make it, and it turned out adorable, don't you think? Clean, simple and to the point, right?
I love how crisp the die cut and how adorable the monkey image is. I can see using this little guy for an anniversary card, and even a friendship card.
I colored the cute image with my Copics, and highlighted some areas using my white poster paint pen by Sharpie. I totally recommend you checking out Scrap Happy Ohio's online store because they have a nice variety of stamps, dies, and more products, perfect for your crafting needs.
I hope you enjoyed today's card, and that your Valentine's Day is a great one. See you back on the blog soon with  more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...