Monday, February 25, 2013

I'd rather do nothing....

Hello everyone. Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing well. I have been really sick for like a week now, and I'm still not 100%, but I wanted to share with you this card I made using scraps of white paper, and my Lindy's Stamp Gang Products.
I don't know about you, but I keep scraps of everything, thinking I'll use them for something later....what ends up happening is my pile of scraps keeps growing, and I rarely end up using it all. Well, I wanted to get rid of a few scraps I had laying around here, and came up with this.

For this card I used a few different Starburst Sprays (Bayou Boogie Gold, Green with Envy Green, Midnight Rendezvous RavenA Bit O' Bubbly), as well as an embossing powder (King Midas Gold). I embossed both birds on the card as well as some of the round tiles on the bottom of the card. I have a step by step tutorial on hoe I did this on video, and you can check it out by clicking HERE.
I hope you enjoyed this card and were inspired. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...