Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Green giant!

Hello everyone!
I come today with a card for Scrap Happy Ohio. I've been having a lot of fun working with their products, and this card is no exception.


I love how crisp their dies cut, no mater how intricate they are. Their stamps are super adorable as well. This little guy was very fun to color using my Copic Markers. I particularly like that this image comes with some sentiments stamps as well, which are perfect for it, so no need for me to go hunting for other stamp sets to finish off the card. One extra step I save, which saves me, because believe it or not, sometimes I get stuck on what  sentiment to add on my cards, and can spend quite a while trying to figure that out.
I used papers from the Lost and Found "Rosy" collection, as well as Crate Paper's Random collection. I also used a Fiscars border punch for the yellow border on the paper, as well as black pearls and black satin Ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed today's project, and head on over to Scrap Happy Ohio's shop, and check out all they have to offer. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...