Monday, November 19, 2012

Uptown girl

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share this winter card I made using Uptown Sophie from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. Did you know she was a free digi for the month of November? Did you get her yet? If not, go over to the SNSC blog and check out all the details on how you can get her for FREE!!!! Check it out before November is over because once it is, she will no longer be available for free, you'll have to pay for her.
I used Echo Park's Winter Park Collection for this card, and I made a very detailed tutorial video on how I colored her, paper pieced her, and how the entire card came together. The video will be up later today, so make sure you are subscribed to my channel and Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. 's channel so you don't miss any of the tutorials posted there.
Hope you enjoyed today's card!
You can watch the tutorial HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...