Friday, November 2, 2012

A card for Scrap Happy Ohio

Hi friends! 
Today I want to share a card I created using some fabulous goodies sent to me by Scrap Happy Ohio. I was so super honored to have been chosen to showcase their products, but I was even more excited when I got these babies at my door. Aren't they cute?

Well, I was thrilled to work with these high quality items, and let me tell you, they have so much more on their site! You have to check them out! Click HERE to get a good glimpse of all the goodness they have to offer!
They have their own line of stamps and dies, and their variety keeps growing all the time. If you want to keep up on all the new stuff, make sure to like their Facebook page HERE, tell them Sharon smscrapper on YouTube sent you, and never miss an update!
Here's the card I created with my two beauties:
I colored in the image using my Copic markers and a few specialty pens and glitters.  I added some pearl accents, as well as some foam snowflakes, which complemented the paper collection I used nicely. It's the Winter Park Collectionby Echo Park, and the colors are so rich, and pretty. Here are some more close up details of the card.
I want to thank Susie, and all the wonderful people at Scrap Happy Ohio for sending me these goodies to play with. I had a blast creating this card. I hope you liked it too! Remember, to go like Scrap Happy Ohio on Facebook, and tell them Sharon smscrapper on YouTube sent you!

WEBSITE: www.scraphappyohio.com
BLOG: www.scraphappyohio.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/scraphappy.ohio.1

Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT weekend!!!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...