Monday, October 22, 2012

Super Simple Monday: Fly

Hello everyone! As I sit here barely able to breathe, since unfortunately I currently have a terrible cold, I think of all the emails I have to go through, the piles of stuff I have to get to, and don't seem to decide what to work on first. I went through my pictures on my computer, and noticed this card I made a while ago but never shared.
I used the My Minds Eye "Be Amazing" collection from their Follow your Heart line. I love the colors and graphics in the collection. I made this card for my husband and he loved the texture and color combo.
I added a tiny bit of dimension by curling the banner a little bit and adding some dimensional adhesive. I thought it would be kind of odd to have a polaroid of a polaroid, so I did it lol, and cut out the mustard polaroid frame using one of my Quickutz dies, and used the pattern paper with a polaroid of the kites to frame it within the mustard colored polaroid. I liked the finished look, and to me, it works lol.
I added some twine, and a button just for an extra accent, and I just love the simplicity of the card. It was really fast to make too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...