Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Say Cheese!!!


Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a card I made for Sweet Nothings Stamp Co., but before I showed you what I made, I wanted to introduce to you all the new digital stamps that were released this month:
                




I personally think this is the best release yet! Check out the store and get some to do some Copic coloring with!

I made a hexagon easel card, using the Sweetest Thing- Honey Collection by My Minds Eye and Say Cheese Sophie from the digi shop. I have been seeing a ton of shaped cards, and since the hexagon shape is so in right now, I decided to give it a try.

As you just saw, Say Cheese Sophie is one of the new releases for this month, and I could not wait to color her in as soon as I got her. She is just SO cute! I'm a sucker for stamps with cameras on them LOL.
On her bow, and the details of her sweater I used, Liquid Pearls in the color Flamingo, just to add a bit of dimension and pearlescent finish, which added a bit more interest to the image.
I love the colors of this card and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...