Monday, April 30, 2012

Lovely Kiss

Hello everyone!
I don't know about where you are, but over here we're about to float away! It has been raining for days, and there is no sign of it stopping any time soon...our lake is going to have to be pumped because it's about to overflow, and well, it is humid as can be around here. Hoping next week is a little better so we can go out of the house, and enjoy the park a little...all I hear every afternoon is " Mommy playground, playground!", and well, we can't go to the playground because is wet and muddy. When I say that she gets all excited and says "Muddy puddles!" lol.
I'm back today to share another one of the layouts I created with The Paper Niche's April Design Kit. Truly love the look of this one, because it's simple, yet so girly and distressed looking. Huge banners like this are my favorite thing right now, and I love the look of them on this layout.


It's a sweet moment, caught on camera by my hubby. Totally love it!

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning page Sharon. Such a cute photo too. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lee...it's one of my favorites so far this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...