Friday, March 16, 2012

Super Simple Friday: Happy Birthday To You

I was eager to stamp some images I hadn't been able to stamp from my new Stampin Up stamps sets, so I got them all out, and stamped away. I used my Marvy Markers which I hadn't used in a while and this is what came out. A bright and cheery birthday card.
For the embossed background I used one of my Stampin' Up embossing folders which I love. I definitely should use it more often. It truly gives a "linen/burlap fabric" look on the cardstock you use it on. This card barely had any dimension and it's perfect for mailing. Every single stamp I used is from Stampin' Up, the brads I received in a rak(random act of kindness) from a  friend, and the epoxy letters that spell DAD have been in my stash for a while. On the inside, very simple, just some more stamping and layering of the design paper, which is from the Splash Collection by Echo Park.
Easy, colorful, fun. Just like a birthday celebration should be. Thanks for stopping by the blog today and hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...