Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Simple Friday: It's your day!

Another super simple card for you guys using the first Greeting Farm Stamp I ever purchased! I love the Greeting farm stamps, and honestly need to use them more often. I made this card for someone who loves to fish...it was his birthday, so this was the perfect image for him. Since it was for a guy, I restrained from adding any bling or flowers, and tried to make it as plain as possible. I decided I was going to let the designer paper do the talking this time.
I used the Splash Collection by Echo Park. Just love the super bright colors, and their theme, well, they just went perfect with this card. I used some Doodlebug ribbon I've had in my stash for a while, as well as some Stampin up Stamps for the sentiments both inside and outside of the card.
Again, another super simple, super fun card. Thanks for stoping by today and hope you can join me back tomorrow for a super fun project, and blog hop involving OWLS!!! My favorite. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is such a cute card. Love the bright colors and the stamp too!! TFS.

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card with all the bright colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...