Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Today is the first day of 2012 and it is SO awesome that we've made it to today! Many have started tons of goal lists, resolutions, challenges. It's really a clean, new start for many, and a very exciting time. I wish you all the best for this new year, and like I said on my Facebook yesterday, that this year you may be blessed with all the things that really matter: Family, Friends, Health and most of all LOVE...may you always remember GOD is LOVE!
Today I come to you with my January Designer Kit Sneak Peeks. You all definitely have a great kit to look forward to. I had a lot of fun working with it, and it will be released at The Paper Niche this week! So much fun packed in this kit. You DO NOT want to miss it! So, enough rambling, here's what I've got for you to look at:





Hope everyone has a wonderful week, and that you can stick to all the resolutions you put your mind to achieve this year!

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see your layouts!

    Happy New Year my scrappy friend!!! May 2012 bring you and your family all the happiness, love, joy, health and prosperity this life has to offer!

    Looking forward to scrapping with you again in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for reveal day. I am sure whatever you have used this kit for is going to be amazing. Your work is really nice.

    Happy 2012 to you and may God bring you all that you need and want.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!! God bless your family now and forever. I hope the new year gives us more time to get together and scrap... I love the sneak peeks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...