Thursday, November 3, 2011

Two more October Layouts

Hi y'all! 
Im back with the last two layouts I had not shared with you from the October Paper Niche Design Kit. Boy did it take me long to get these here! October was busy, and I don't think these next two months are going to get any better. If anything, I think they'll be worse with all the other holiday related stuff that's being added to my list of to do's!
Oh well, that's life, right? It gets busy!
Well, there are still a few October kits left ( if you are interested just head on over to the Paper Niche's Website or blog and get one fast!). It was really a nice one. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments!

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning pages, really beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Sharon. Great job. See you tomorrow.
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...