Monday, November 14, 2011

Super Simple Monday: Holiday Cards

Hello everyone!
I could not wait to continue with the Super Simple projects, so here I have four cards to share with you. They are all very easy to replicate and mass produce, perfect for the holidays!
The paper I used for all cards is HERE, and for this first card I used  THIS Inkadinkado Stamp set. I also used in all the cards some of this ribbon HERE.

For this next card I used a Spellbinder's die set which you can find HERE, a Fiscars border punch, and some great glitter dots you can find HERE.

The texture on this next card I embossed using a new Stampin up embossing folder from the Christmas 2011 Mini Catalog. I also used a Christmas Martha Stewart punch for the foiled border underneath the ribbon.
On the center of some of the embossed snowflakes, I dotted some silver ink using gel pens you can find HERE. A small detail that adds a little bit more interest to the overall design.
For this last card, I used THIS Inkadinckado Stamp set, as well as THIS Quickutz die.
I also used my favorite, button bling, which you can find HERE.
I hope you enjoyed these cards. For more details you can watch the video I made HERE.
I will be hosting a giveway next, so stay tuned on my YouTube channel for the video of the announcement.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really love reading them!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...