Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Hi!
If you are in the US, Happy Labor Day! I really hope you have a blessed day with the ones you love!
Today I come to you with two more of the layouts I made for ThePaper Niche. These new collections are awesome, and I loved using them!


I cannot wait to start working on the projects for next month. As soon as the new release is out, you know I'll definitely share everything with you here. In the mean time, stay tuned for the sneak peeks coming soon.

I will finally be sharing my finished Basic Grey Mini album any day now. I have to take some pictures and get them ready to load. Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are gorgeous. Love what you did on the wedding one with the paper crumbled up and the pom pom trim. Your daughters one is super cute. Love the bold colors you used yet very girly.
    Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...