Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Are you ready for this?

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited to share with you some super news from Lindy's Stamp Gang. First off, a new color set coming out on July!  It's the Summer of '89 Set and the colors are so yummy. Take a look:

I've already started a project with these babies and will have it posted right here on the day of the release (July 1st), so make sure you come back and take a look! So much shimmer, so much color, you will totally love this set.
The other thing I wanted to share is this: check out the Starburt's new labels!
Don't the bottles look fabulous? I want to thank the lovely Yvonne for the great picture of these beauties. Such pretty shiny labels that will make picking the colors from your stash so much quicker, because now you'll be able to see which bottle color you are picking up by just looking at the bottle's label. Clever move, huh?  I know it will definitely save me time when picking colors for my projects. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Loooove the new labels! Love the names of Summer of '89! Brought back a lot of memories! Need to get the new colors in my life! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...