Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stamp Camp 2011

This is totally an over due post. I have completely forgotten to show you all the things I was able to make during Stamp Camp this year...It's been a while since I attended (February 2011), but I just had not taken the time to get this posted...oops!

Anyways, for those of you who don't know what Stamp Camp is, it is just a yearly event hosted by many  of the Stampin' up demonstrators in my area. It's a whole day of crafting using Stamping up products. This was my second year attending and it was a nice experience, and to top it off, I actually won some fabulous product! To hear and see the details of my day, watch a video I made HERE.
Here are some pictures of the projects I created that day. Simple, but really pretty!







1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I love Stampin Up stamps and punches. They are my go to products to make cards. These are adorable. I'm off to watch your video.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...