Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Copics and Nestabilities

Yes, these are two of the things that have been dominating my train of thought in the last couple of weeks...I have not been able to stop thinking about them, and the new releases have been driving me insane. Anyone else on this wagon with me? It's okay you can admit it...we are all adults here, right?LOL No matter what, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone...... and how do I know that you ask? Well, because some of the things I've been curious about are SOLD OUT everywhere!

It is really amazing to me, how we never fail to feed into this buying frenzy every time a new CHA shows us all the wonderfulness (is that even a word?) the manufacturers have to offer for the next few months....that is, until the next CHA comes along and blows us away once again...you would think they would run out of stuff to make, right? It seems like the creativity is continuously going, and more and more wonderfulness is being created constantly....and yes, we want it all!

Well this time around, like I mentioned earlier, Copics and Nestabilities have been dominating my thoughts, and for that, I've been making the types of cards you see below. These are the rest of the cards I failed to show you on my last post, but have already featured on my YouTube(YT) channel.
I'm still having some issues with my Copic Coloring, specially on the hair of the images, but little by little I know I'll get there.
To learn the technique I used to make the background of this next image, check my YT channel, under the Techniques and Tutorials playlist. I made a video showing it in detail.
I hope you enjoyed these. I've made a few more which I'll show you at a later time. In the mean time, I'll go on to take some pictures of my finished baby mini, which I'll share with you really soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

5 comments:

  1. I am new to scrapbooking about a year in April, and I have been trying to win Copics on E-bay for about a week now, can't wait to get my hands on them...lol. Wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your card, just so gorgeous!!! I think your copic colouring is beautiful. I haven't got into them yet! I have quite a few Nestabilities, and I brought my first Impressabilities on the weekend. They are so fragile and mine is bent already :(!!! I think that everything you do is full of wonderfulness.
    Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a love/hate relationship with CHA. I love to see all the new stuff coming out because it inspires me. I hate it because I just can't afford to buy & store it all. I just make a wish list when everythign first comes out & little by little I get my favorites off of the list. By time another CHA rolls around, new things dominate my wish list. I just take it slow. JIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, Glad you are blogging and making videos again. Watch Suzanne Dean's latest videos on coloring with Copics. She tells you exactly what she said in the classes I took from her. Her flicking technique makes it easier to blend--though it is a bit hard to get used to. Dale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...